Do you like this story?
Often times you may tend to miss updates or important posts on your Facebook if you are not constantly online. Getting email alerts for Facebook pages is the easier way to get updated even though you don’t log in.
An awesome service that is called Hyper Alerts will send you alerts and digests of your favorite Facebook pages. It also allows you to monitor your own Facebook pages or other pages you want to be updated with.
Here are the easy steps to set up Facebook Fan Pages alerts via Hyper Alerts:
- Create your Hyper Alerts account. Simply enter your email address and the password you want.
- Select one of the Facebook Pages where you are an admin of and create new alerts by URL.
- To add alerts by URL, click the “Add alert by URL” button. This is the best way to receive alerts for the Facebook pages that you are not an admin of. You can always get updated with any Facebook page, as long you know the URL.
- Enter the URL of the Facebook page that you want to get updates to or you want to monitor.
- After adding the button, click on the “Done” button.
- You can customize your alert. After customizing, hit the “Save” button.
How to add Alert from Facebook Account:
- Click the “Add alert from your Facebook user” button.
- You will be redirected to Facebook. Add the Hyper Alert app and connect to your account.
- You will be brought to the Hyper Alerts website. There you can add the pages that you are admin of.
- When adding a page, you can customize your alerts. You can set how often you will receive an email (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly) and the time you will receive it. When you will choose the weekly option, you can set what day you will receive the emails. Aside from this you can also choose to receive alerts for posts or comments or comments and posts by other page administrators. Click on the save button after you’re finished customizing.
- After your alert is set up, you can edit or delete it if you want.
- You’re free to add as many pages as you want. You can also add the same page so you will be able receive additional alerts for that page. You can add as many alerts as you want- even multiple alerts.
That is how simple Hyper Alerts is to work with. You can now easily get updates from your Facebook page without the hassle.
Liza John is an IT professional from Test4prep.Are you really Looking for thistest4prep assistance? Move ahead to take the benefit of comptia-certifications and pass your exam easily.